Bethany Place offers a warm, loving environment for women who desire to change their lives. The program provides food, shelter and unconditional love to those meeting the criteria of a "sincere" desire to change. We are an 24 month program with an emphasis on spiritual and emotional nurturing. Based on Christian values, we never condemn anyone for past mistakes, but encourage new values to break the bonds of poverty and abuse.
Children have often been the incentive needed for a woman to make the decision to enter as a resident and improve their lifestyle. Bethany Place ministers to the whole person. Every woman and child who have entered Bethany Place have seen the potential for a better life.
We offer a balanced but disciplined program that ministers to every need in preparing a woman to re-enter back into society as a whole person and when possible mend immediate family relationships. We have seen many lives changed over the last 30 years and have helped many women and children overcome the obstacles that have kept them down. We teach them that with a desire to change, through hard work and determination, they can reach their goal.
- Bethany Place is a Non Profit 501 (c) 3 orginization and is totally funded by charitable donations from individuals, businesses and civic organizations.
- Bethany Place has never recieved Government funding.
- Families who have financial means are charged a small entrance fee and a basic monthly fee. Family support is suggested.
- During their stay the women are not permitted to seek employment.This is due to the structure of our program. While residing at Bethany Place, the women spend their time learning to nurture and care for their children, as well as learning responsibility and accountability. This is designed to aid them to become more successful when they leave the program,so that when they do seek employment, they will be able to achieve their individual goals.
Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him.
1. An interested person who wants to enter Bethany
Place is to call for initial phone interview.
2. Write a 3-5 page letter on notebook paper about why you want to enter Bethany Place. Include in letter what is currently going on (legal issues, family issues, etc.) and family history and contact information. Letters may be sent by mail or fax.
3. After we receive the letter we will contact you by phone to discuss whether we are the right place for you or not. If agreed upon we will set up a personal interview.
4. Be prepared to enter the program immediately if accepted.
8024 East Cherokee Dr.
Canton, Ga 30115